A year ago today I started writing a blog.
I’ve engaged and debated a wild variety of interesting, knowledgeable and cool people who have contributed to the site by commenting and asking questions. I write to discover. I write to expose myself to unseen dimensions of reality. But mostly I write because I like engaging with other people. I am thankful for your continued engagement and continued support, especially those who choose to disagree with me.
Today, I present a couple of brief retrospectives.
First, my ten most-read posts in the last year:
- Krugman, Diocletian & Neofeudalism
- Spreading the Wealth Around
- The Absurdity of NATO
- Why is the Fed Not Printing Like Crazy?
- Gold’s Value Today
- President Choomwagon
- Judge Katherine Forrest is a Modern American Hero
- America Priced in Gold
- Enter the Swan
- Krugman Calls For Alien Invasion?
Second, ten posts that didn’t get quite as much attention and deserve a little more:
- Why QE Didn’t Cause Hyperinflation
- Does Jamie Dimon Even Know What Hedging Risk Is?
- Double or Nothing: How Wall Street is Destroying Itself
- Groupon: Unsustainable Parasite?
- Job Creation 101
- Iran Did 9/11?
- The Treasury Bubble in One Graph
- Zombie Economics
- The Problem With Military Keynesianism
- Austerity & Extremism
Finally, here’s my (so-far) only ever radio interview: